Now 20% off, use code
20OFF at checkout!
Mmhm Prague is yummy,
let us fill your tummy.
Our deserts are wow,
why not to book now?
Wanna taste Prague?
Let me be your guide.
Yummy Prague Guided Walking Tour
Fancy Prague Guided Walking Tour
Hi! My name is Peter, proud European, 27 and a real foodie. I was born and grew up in Slovakia, spent some time living in London and Miami. After coming home from United States I moved to Prague, one of my most favorite cities in the world, and decided to run food tours. I love good food, good company and good mood and most of all, I love sharing the experience. I want you to see the most beautiful venues, to taste the best dishes around and to feel the city vibe in authentic restaurants. So. Are you in a mood for good food? Join the fun!
What is included in the tours?
What is the difference between the food tours?
How much will we eat and drink?
What language do we run the tour?
What is the cancellation policy?
How long does the tour last?
How much walking is involved?
Does the tour guide accept gratuity?
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
When is the best time to take the tour?
Can I book a private group tour?
What happens if it rains or storms or snows?
Are cameras allowed on the tour?
Is there parking near the tour starting point?
Who should consider booking private group tours?
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate events
- Large Friends & Family Outings
- New Employee Socials
- Singles & Networking Groups
- Birthday Celebrations
- Bachelor & Bachelorette
- Wedding Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- High School & College Field Trips
- Wedding Anniversary
Why booking with us?
- Experience a VIP treatment all along the tours.
- Discover the off-the-path restaurant scene.
- Enjoy the most knowledgeable guides this city has to offer.
- Learn about the food secrets and millenniums of history of preparing the dishes.
Private tours information
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and YummyPrague.com.
- Private group tours are the exact same experience as the Public Tours, only in a private setting.
- Minimum participant requirements for our private tours is 6 people or equal ticket prize. Maximum of people will be determined by requirements of the organizer. Food on the tours is pre-paid to the restaurants.
- Once a tour is booked it can’t be canceled. Tours date can be changed only with a previous (at least 14 days) notice. Additional cost may apply.
- Private tours are non-refundable. With a notice of 14 days before the tour is realized refund is possible in amount of 50% of the amount paid. No-shows of participants are never refunded.
- Private tours requested for weekdays are easier to book than weekends.
- YummyPrague.com will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event. Vegetarians are welcome.
- Private tour tickets are sold at the same price as the daily tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be added to the bill after the final total cost. The gratuity is for the tour guide only.
Get in touch