Traditional Guided Walking Czech Food Tour
Traditional Czech Food Tour w/ the view of Prague
Hi! My name is Peter, proud European, 27 and a real foodie. I was born and grew up in Slovakia, spent some time living in London and Miami. After coming home from United States I moved to Prague, one of my most favorite cities in the world, and decided to run food tours. I love good food, good company and good mood and most of all, I love sharing the experience. I want you to see the most beautiful venues, to taste the best dishes around and to feel the city vibe in authentic restaurants. So. Are you in a mood for good food? Join the fun!
What is included in the tours?
All our tours are guided and include 5 handpicked top-rated restaurants, all food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
What is the difference between the food tours?
Yummy Prague Guided Walking Tour is suitable for everyone excited about traditional, meaty Czech cousin. Fancy Prague Guided Walking Tour is for anyone excited about delicious lunch spots in Prague.
How much will we eat and drink?
You will get 10 tastings on each tour, plus an alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink. Coming with empty stomach is highly recommended!
What language do we run the tour?
Mainly English and Czech, but we are able to run the tour in almost any language. Please contact us before booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
We will fully refund the tour price in case you cancel at least two weeks before the scheduled tour.
How long does the tour last?
All tours last between 3-4 hours, depending on the size of the group and the pace of the tour.
How much walking is involved?
A lot! The tour is approximately 2 miles long but no worries, it is all flatland. However, good walking shoes are highly recommended.
Does the tour guide accept gratuity?
Tips are greatly appreciated if you felt your tour was good. The common gratuity rate in Czechia is 10-20% of your ticket price.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please contact us before booking the tour.
When is the best time to take the tour?
It is always great to take the tour on the beginning of your trip so you learn about things to do, places to visit and restaurants to try.
Can I book a private group tour?
You are always welcome to book your private tours for your family and friends. Our tours are designed to bring pleasurable experience for teambuildings, bachelorette parties and family reunions. Please contact us ahead about your group needs so we can make your tour unforgettable.
What happens if it rains or storms or snows?
We operate our tours all the time. Please check the weather predictions so you are able to dress accordingly. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the best experience.
Are cameras allowed on the tour?
Of course, you can take as many pictures as you please.
What is the best way to get in touch?
You can reach us via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us on facebook or simply text us via WhatsApp. Cheers!
Is there parking near the tour starting point?
We do not provide parking for the tour, but there is paid street parking close to the starting point of the tour.
Who should consider booking private group tours?
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate events
- Large Friends & Family Outings
- New Employee Socials
- Singles & Networking Groups
- Birthday Celebrations
- Bachelor & Bachelorette
- Wedding Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- High School & College Field Trips
- Wedding Anniversary
Why booking with us?
- Experience a VIP treatment all along the tours.
- Discover the off-the-path restaurant scene.
- Enjoy the most knowledgeable guides this city has to offer.
- Learn about the food secrets and millenniums of history of preparing the dishes.
Private tours information
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and YummyPrague.com.
- Private group tours are the exact same experience as the Public Tours, only in a private setting.
- Minimum participant requirements for our private tours is 6 people or equal ticket prize. Maximum of people will be determined by requirements of the organizer. Food on the tours is pre-paid to the restaurants.
- Once a tour is booked it can’t be canceled. Tours date can be changed only with a previous (at least 14 days) notice. Additional cost may apply.
- Private tours are non-refundable. With a notice of 14 days before the tour is realized refund is possible in amount of 50% of the amount paid. No-shows of participants are never refunded.
- Private tours requested for weekdays are easier to book than weekends.
- YummyPrague.com will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event. Vegetarians are welcome.
- Private tour tickets are sold at the same price as the daily tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be added to the bill after the final total cost. The gratuity is for the tour guide only.
Get in touch
Contact us via email – email@example.com or WhatsApp – 00420 607 526 936 with your full name, company name, contact details, desired date and an alternative date, group size and dietary and allergy restrictions to get a quote. Or for more information. We are here to help!
What is yummy now
“Tour you have to take. Peter is amazing tour guide! Czech kitchen is surprisingly delicious, make sure you try tartare steak. We ate so much!”
“I was really suprised how much of good food can Prague offer. Peter had chosen great restaurants with a big variaty of different traditional czech food.“
Martina, Florida, USA
“I was not familiar with Prague before taking this tour but it was a great introduction! Our guide Peter knows all about the city and Czech food.“
Ethan, Texas, USA